How does it all work?
The typical design process we follow for renovation projects include:
- Initial interview and project walk-through
- Scheduling, planning and budget
- Design and review
- Construction drawings and specifications.
- Bidding and pricing
- Building permits
- Purchasing finishes, fixtures, and furnishings
- Construction and finishes
- Installation of furnishings and accessories
At first, this may seem like an extensive process for the project you have in mind. But, it is a systematized method that allows you to participate. You will understand the development of your entire project. This methodology is tried and true: it allows you to use your time and budget wisely—giving you final design results you feel great about.
MAPLAB offers singular design services to individuals who are considering a larger project or seeking help with a specific one. Sometimes all it takes is a small home improvement to create a significant positive impact on your home and life.